The Delaware Court of Chancery has allowed for partial waiver of attorney-client privilege to support a company's advice-of-counsel defense and, in rejecting Third Circuit precedent, largely declined to extend that waiver to advice given to non-board members.
- Del. Corporate Law Stressing Role of Independent Directors
- Chancery Sanctions Kramer Levin Over Lawyer's Deposition Conduct
- Senate Set for Special Session to Choose New Vice Chancellor
- Confidentiality Duty May Outlast Employment Relationship, LLC
- Chancery Hints Approvals of Noncash Class Accords Won't Be as Easy
- Justices Sidestep 2nd Circuit's Question in 'London Whale' Case