A corporation with "unreasonably small capital" cannot be viewed as insolvent, the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware ruled Tuesday in what is believed to be a case of first impression.
- Glasscock Allows Interlocutory Appeal in Case Over Pharma Buyout
- Chancery Court Orders Trial in Dispute Between Real Estate Giants
- Supreme Court Mulls Chancery Injunction in Mine Safety Case
- Tort Claimants Lack Priority Over Creditors in Explosion Suit
- Markell Nominates Vaughn for Delaware Supreme Court
- Chancery Court Upholds N.C. Bank's Exclusive Forum Provision