In a case of first impression, the Delaware Court of Chancery applied the McWane doctrine to dismiss a lawsuit filed by LG Electronics against a radio communications device manufacturer because the parties initiated arbitration before pursuing litigation in Delaware.
- Four Said to Apply for Berger's Seat on Del. Supreme Court
- Fees Can Be Denied if Plaintiff Seeks Individual, Not Class, Damages
- Gore Details Al-Jazeera Dispute in New Filings
- Failure to Mitigate May Cost Car Racing Team in Sponsorship Row
- Scienter Needed for 10-Day Distribution Rule Violation, Third Circuit Rules
- R.L. Polk Dismissed as Defendant in Suit Over $1.3 Bil. Merger