A ruling by two judges in two different countries over the disbursement of $7.3 billion in Nortel Networks assets has resulted in at least 11 appeals that promise to lengthen a case that has already gone on for six years and generated more than $1.3 billion in legal fees.
- Nortel Bankruptcy Appeals Denied Fast Track to 3rd Circuit
- Contractual Arbitration Rights Can Be Transferred to Creditor
- Class of Stock Option Holders Gets $16M in Damages
- Dell Shareholders Denied Appraisal Bid
- Orbitz Shareholder Can't Prove Demand Futility in Travelport Suit
- Jurisdiction Agreement Enforced Against Third-Party Beneficiary