A mistake included with formal loan documents cannot be invalidated because it would negatively impact creditors relying on such representations, the Delaware Supreme Court has ruled.
- Failure to Raise Trial Court Claim Sinks Exclusive Forum Appeal
- Professor: 'Institutional Constraints' Limit Chancery's Influence
- Potter Anderson Attorney Selected for Tentative Bankruptcy Judgeship
- RBC Capital Penalized $76M for Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Derivative Statute of Limitations Can Apply to Records Demand
- Non-Signatory Beneficiaries Not Bound to Agreement