An attorney for Walt Disney Studios told the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit it secured the rights to prized patents related to converting standard movies into 3-D film under a contractual agreement with Digital Domain Media Group, a bankrupt visual effects studio co-founded by James Cameron.
- Claims Against $135 Mil. Health Data System Sale to Proceed
- Oral Agreement Claims Rejected in $2.2 Billion Nursing Home Sale
- Ex-DuPont General Counsel Sager Joining Ballard Spahr
- $2.7 Bil. Pharmaceutical Merger Challenged Over Tax Inversion
- Radio Exec Ordered to Return $700K in Alleged Diverted Profits
- Four Said to Apply for Berger's Seat on Del. Supreme Court