A federal judge has upheld a pre-bankruptcy settlement involving $4 billion in first lien notes, rejecting the trustee's arguments that the settlement treated those within the same creditor class differently and that tender offers should not be used in the bankruptcy context.
- Seitz Nominated to Delaware Supreme Court
- Third Circuit Vacates Debt-Collector Bankruptcy Opinion, Again
- Stay Lifted on Trump Licensing Suit Against Casino Operator
- Master Grants Open-Records Demand Over Student Loan Defaults
- Jurisdiction Fight Ensues Over Goldman Sachs VP's Fee Request
- Bouchard Trims Counts in Complaint Over Denial of 'Earn-out' Payments