A class of shareholders agreed to a $70 million settlement shortly after the Delaware Court of Chancery ruled in their favor on how the class should be constituted.
- Judge Denies Request for $2.4M Fee Increase in Fisker Bankruptcy
- Ford, Jaguar Beat Infringement Claims Over Visual Displays
- $137.5M Derivative Accord Contained 'Unprecedented' Terms
- District Court Split on Jurisdiction Over Mylan Post-'Daimler'
- Deed Restrictions Without Clear Review Standards Are Invalid
- Pa. Federal Judge Moves Seismic Software Row to Delaware