Nearly one week after Delaware Court of Chancery Vice Chancellor John W. Noble announced his plans to retire, speculation about his possible successor has been hushed, with no names emerging as top contenders.
- Bankruptcy Judge Denies Request for $30M in Fees
- Breach of Duty Claims Barred by Laches
- Chancery Court Tosses Claim for Piercing Corporate Veil
- Del. AG Sues Housing Provider Over Allegedly Strong-Arming Tenants
- Chancery Court Enforces Noncompete Pact
- Parsons Tosses Claim Against Merrill Lynch in Zale Merger Challenge