As the court-ordered sale of TransPerfect Global Inc. nears the finish line, company co-founder Philip R. Shawe is showing no signs of relenting in his years-long fight to keep the profit-turning translation-services company off the auction block.
- In Win for Patent Owners, PTAB Clamps Down on Repeat Attacks
- Sleet Strikes Patents in Suit Over Respiratory Treatment
- White House Vetting Del. Senators' Picks for District Court Seats
- Stark Sets Venue Guidelines for Del. IP Cases in Wake of 'TC Heartland'
- Action to Oust Kalanick From Uber Board Sent to Arbitrator
- Bouchard Won't Speed TransPerfect Appeal as Sale Nears Completion
- Chancery Determines Rights to Books and Records Under LLC Act
- D. Del. Soliciting Comments Regarding Proposed Amendments to D. Del. Local Rules
- Chancery Court Dismisses Case for Improper Venue After 'Exporting' Contractual Forum Selection Clause From Agreement Signed by Plaintiff
- Delaware High Court Rejects Claims Against GM Directors