The Delaware Court of Chancery has scuttled a stockholder class action challenging an energy infrastructure company's reorganization of its publicly traded master limited partnership and limited liability companies in order to stave off financial collapse.
- Savient Had No Duty to Inform Shareholders of Active Plans to Sell
- Hedge Fund Appeal Denied in Tribune Media Bankruptcy Case
- Sanctions Smack-Down—Six Years Later
- Advancement Upheld When Fees Applied Both to Civil, Criminal Tribunals
- Al-Jazeera's Indemnification Claims for $100M in Ex-VP Gore Suit Survive
- Chancery Restores CEO, but Not Director, in Leadership Row