The Delaware Court of Chancery has dismissed a rescission claim asking the court to undo the sale of a gelato franchise after the buyer alleged the seller misrepresented the business's financial health.
- Del. Supreme Court Orders Wal-Mart to Release Records
- Chancery Court Rules Credit Card Venture Validly Dissolved
- Tortious Act Needed for Bishop's Trademark Claim to Stand
- Silent Threats Most Concerning, Court Security Experts Say
- Bankruptcy Releases No Shield to Tort Claims Over Oil Explosion
- Chancery Applies Del. Corporate Waste Law to Resolve Ky. Claim